The Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer is a twin-display thermometer with indoor and outdoor sensors.
It features a bright LCD display and measures in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The digital thermometer features an alert button and reset button. Max and Min buttons display highest and lowest recorded temperatures.
It has an indoor temperature range of -10°C to +50°C and outdoor temperature range of -50°C to +70°C.
It requires 1 x AAA battery.
Operation of the Thermometer
To use the thermometer:
- The thermometer automatically turns on where the battery is inserted.
- To change the displayed unit depress the Unit Change Button.
- Pressing the Max/Min Button will display the highest recorded temperature. By pressing the button again, it will display the lowest recorded temperature whilst the thermometer has been on.
- Pressing the Alert/Set Button will turn the alarm on. This will sound when a temperature drops to point set by the user.
- The thermometer comes preset with the external temperature set to -1°C and internal temperature set to -4°C. To increase these values, press and hold the Alert/Set Button for three seconds to display the minimum values. Press the unit change button to increase the value by 1°C of the outdoor temperature. Once the desired temperature has been selected, press the Alert/Set Button to change the indoor temperature.
- To reset the thermometer (which will reset the alert/set temperatures back to the original) depress the Reset Button.
Find Out More
To find out more information call our helpful and friendly customer service team on 01246 418144.
Alternatively, contact us on webchat or email us here.