The OX Pro 600mm (24in) spirit level is a highly robust and popular spirit level for tradesman and home DIY use. It has 30mm depth extrusion and patented innovative dual view vials.
What is the OX Pro Level?
The OX Pro Level is ideal for levelling walls, floors and materials when tiling, building and boarding.
It is quality engineered with silicone air-cushioned handles, shockproof end caps and an ergonomic dual-view vial that provides a unique front-view of the vertical view for more precise levelling. The unique vial view reduces the risk of neck and eye strain.
The magnified vial provides better readability. It has a fine-milled surface with V-groove and the ultra-strong magnets provide maximum accuracy of 20mm when situated in standard position.
It is constructed from high-quality aluminium extrusion, features air-cushioned grip handles with soft touch feel and vials are individually calibrated to ensure accuracy.
The vials are individually calibrated to an accuracy of 0.005″.
Manufactured from OX Tools you can be assured of dependability, durability and accuracy. OX Tools products are built from top-notch materials and tested for optimum performance.
What is a spirit level?
Spirit levels are tools used to diagnose the flatness of a surface.
The vials are typically a yellowish-green colour with additives for UV protection. The vial body takes a number of shapes, to measure the slope in fractions.
Reading a bubble level: a step-by-step guide
A bubble level can be read in six simple steps:
- The bottom edge of the level is situated against the surface that you are trying to level.
- Create a mark at the end of the level.
- Make another mark along the side of the level, underneath the central vial.
- Make a note of the reading of the bubble’s position.
- Rotate the level by 180° end-to-end and align the level with marks.
- Take another reading. If the bubble is in the same place for both readings, the level is accurate.
Find out more
To find out more information call us on 01246 418144, contact us on webchat or send us an email.