Rubber Grass Mats – 100cm x 150cm
£16.50 – £19.50 inc VAT
Rubber Grass Mats
- Grass Mat Measures 1m x 1.5m x (23mm or 16mm)
- 25mm holes allow efficient drainage & grass growth
- Tested by Rapra to BS EN 1177:1998 for 3.3 meters (23mm) and 1 metre (16mm) critical fall height
- Resistant to all weather and extreme temperatures
- Added protection for grass
- Can be laid on flat or contoured surfaces
- Manufactured from recycled rubber
- Wheelchair Friendly
Rubber mats are a brilliant form of grass protection which are available in two grades – 16mm and 23mm.
The thicker of the two available and is perfect for outdoor areas prone to underfoot wear and tear. As well as being able to protect the delicate grass root, our rubber protection mats are a brilliant safety application for children’s play areas and are able to absorb impact from heights of 3.3m.
The the thinner of the two rubber grass mats available and is great for use in gardens and children play areas. Having been officially tested to a critical fall height of 1 metre, out 16mm mats are not only a great form of grass protection but also a brilliant way to make hard ground more child friendly.
Thanks to the structure of this type of grass protection it allows effective water drainage and maintains a natural appearance, allowing grass to grow and be treated as normal. These rubber mats can be used on level and undulating ground and are extremely quick and easy to install. Not only that, they’re considered one of the most affordable and economical forms of grass protection available, so if you’d like to discuss your requirements, feel free to get in touch with our expert team today.
||1000 x 1500 mm
|With Cable Ties and Anchor Pegs