About The Infeed Hopper For SoRoTo Belt Conveyors
The infeed hopper is a superb accessory compatible with all SoRoTo portable conveyors. This wide catch-all infeed hopper is perfect for loading large amounts of material onto the conveyor using a wheelbarrow, dumper or mini excavator. The 3 strong chains are included to help break up large pieces of soil and distribute the material much more efficiently onto the conveyor belt. The high sides of the hopper captures more material than the standard hopper to prevent mess or having to reload the conveyor. This innovative hopper is the perfect equipment upgrade for your belt conveyor.
How do I mount the hopper on to a belt conveyor?
- Remove the black fittings on the sides and rear of the hopper.
- Place your infeed hopper on top of the standard hopper which is included on all SoRoTo conveyors.
- Mount the rear fitting by lifting the hopper up slightly before screwing the screws in halfway.
- Mount the side fittings in the same way and screw in halfway as before.
- Once all fixings are in place, you can tighten all of the screws to secure the infeed hopper.
- Optional – If you are struggling to line up the hopper with the securing slots, you can temporarily remove the yellow crossbar, providing the hopper with a little more flexibility. Just ensure you remount the cross bar once finished.
For more information on our SoRoTo belt conveyor range or any of our other products, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our knowledgeable and helpful team.