Needle punched and thermally bonded non-woven geotextile membrane rolls have been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight giving excellent mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties which make them the ideal choice for separation and filtration. Produced on state of the art equipment, thermally bonded geotextile membranes sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Typical applications for thermally bonded non-woven geotextile membranes include:
- As a general purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hard standing
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a french drain or granular drainage blanket
- For separation to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- For filtration to allow the passage of fluids whilst preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil
What is a Geotextile Membrane?
Geotextile membranes are used as trench liner for french drains, wrapping soakaway crates and for under patios and paths. It is used in ground stabilisation, ground protection, filtration and separation.
It is commonly used in engineering and drainage projects, and can also be used for a large number of different applications.
Geoxtile membranes solve a range of problems commonly relating to the environment – from DIY projects to civil engineering projects on a large scale.
What is a non-woven membrane?
Non-woven membrane is ideal for wrapping module soakaway crates or lining land drains.
The membrane is designed to filter pollutants in the fluids through soil particles which prevent the pollutants from entering underlying layers.
What are the benefits of non-woven membranes?
The non-wovem membrane provides many benefits including:
- Proven separator functionality
- Outstanding filtration capacities
- Soakaway crate systems
- Separates granuar layers
- And much more
It is used in the building of roads (paved and unpaved), railways, car parks, footpaths, green roofs, ground stabilisation and ground protection.
Where can I find out more?
To find out more, call us on 01246 418144.