Needle punched and thermally bonded non-woven geotextile membrane rolls have been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight giving excellent mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties which make them the ideal choice for separation and filtration. Produced on state of the art equipment, thermally bonded geotextile membranes sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Typical applications for thermally bonded non-woven geotextile membranes include:
- As a general purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hard standing
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a french drain or granular drainage blanket
- For separation to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- For filtration to allow the passage of fluids whilst preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil