The SoRoTo Dust Controller is used as an attachment to a SoRoTo 120L Forced Action Mixer. The controller is proven to reduce dust emittance by up to 80% and in turn lessen the chance of harmful materials being inhaled whilst mixing dry materials. Watch our YouTube video to learn more.
The SoRoTo Dust Controller
The SoRoTo Dust Controller is created to minimise the amount of dust in the air – but without compromising the access to the material located which is located in the forced action mixer.
Dry products can create dangerous dust if not controlled.
The controller is mounted beneath the grid lid – it can be fitted by us or easily mounted.
It is incredibly easy to use and we have one available for all of our Forced Action Mixers.
Dust controllers: what are the advantages?
The dust controller is designed to reduce the amount of dangerous dust emittance.
Other advantages include:
- Access to and the view of materials are not affected by the dust controller
- The dust controller can be attached to old and new models
- It reduces the need to wear a mask
- It is available in a range of sizes to cover all SoRoTo Forced Action Mixers
- It is compatible with most industrial vacuum cleaners