SoRoTo SITO submersible combi pumps are made of the most durable materials and each pump is pressure tested
2 Combi Pumps In 1
SoRoTo combi pumps are ideal for drainage, sewage pumping, general industrial pumping and slurry pumping. The bottom strainer is easily replaced with the included bottom suction plate which drains down to 3mm depth. When you buy a SITO combi pump, you get two pumps for the price of one. In addition, the SITO Combi is equipped with NTN ball bearings and a vortex wheel made from durable virgin rubber polyurethane. The thermofuse prevents the pump from overheating, for instance when dry running for a longer period of time.
This combi pump is used extensively by contractors for drainage of surface water and for excavations. It can be used in residential areas including homes, basements and gardens.
It can be used as a sludge pump for collection in wells.
With low bottom suction, the bottom strainer can easily be replaced with the bottom suction and can be drained down to 3mm.
The maimum lifting volume is approximately 30M3 / hour (400L per minute).
- Water extraction (abstraction) – water wells or floods
- Diversion of surface water
- Sludge pump in sump
- 10 metre long robust cable with a schuko plug
- Double mechanical SiC seal in oil chamber for continuous lubrication
- Highly efficient motor with a thermofuse
- Polyurethane impeller which provides resistance against sand and gravel
- Replaceable strainer which includes bottom suction
How to install the P750 combi pump
To install the pump follow the instructions below:
- Check the following before installation: Insulation resistance measurement: With the moor and cable (ensuring the power cable is excluded) immerse in water. Use a Megger to measure the insulation resistance between the ground and each phase of the motor. The Megger should indicate an insulation resistance of not less than 20mega ohms.
- Attach a chain or rope to the grip and install the pump.
- Ensure that it is installed upright on a secure basis (i.e. not be installed on its side).
- If there is a flow of liquid inside the pump, support the piping where appropriate.
- Do not permit the end of discharge piping to be submerged, as backflow will result when the pump is shut down.
- Non-authomatic pumps have an automatical operating system bump operating water level near the minimum operating level as the automatic cut-off switch. To avoid dry operation, install an automatic operating system.
- For automatic pumps install floats. The pump may not start if a floats switch touches the wall of the water tank or the piping so install floats so that this doesn’t happen.
To find our more, download the installation guide below.
Read our blog to learn more about GCL Products becoming the UK, Ireland & Channel Islands distributor for SoRoTo.