SoRoTo SITO submersible combi pumps are made of the most durable materials and each pump is pressure tested
2 Pumps In 1
SoRoTo combi pumps are ideal for drainage, sewage pumping, general industrial pumping and slurry pumping. The bottom strainer is easily replaced with the included bottom suction plate which drains down to 3mm depth. When you buy a SITO combi pump, you get two pumps for the price of one. In addition, the SITO Combi is equipped with NTN ball bearings and a vortex wheel made from durable virgin rubber polyurethane. The thermo fuse prevents the pump from overheating, for instance when dry running for a longer period of time.
- Water extraction (abstraction) – water wells or floods
- Diversion of surface water
- Sludge pump in sump
- 10 metre long robust cable with a schuko plug
- Double mechanical SiC seal in oil chamber for continuous lubrication
- Highly efficient motor with a thermofuse
- Polyurethane impeller which provides resistance against sand and gravel
- Replaceable strainer which includes bottom suction
Read our blog to learn more about GCL Products becoming the UK, Ireland & Channel Islands distributor for SoRoTo.