Needle punched and thermally bonded non-woven geotextile membrane rolls have been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight giving excellent mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties which make them the ideal choice for separation and filtration. Produced on state-of-the-art equipment, thermally bonded geotextile membranes sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Typical applications for thermally bonded non-woven geotextile membranes include:
- As a general purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hard standing
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a french drain or granular drainage blanket
- For separation to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- For filtration to allow the passage of fluids whilst preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil
A geotextile membrane is a large piece of fabric that can be situated on the ground and acts as a protective layer. They can be used for all kinds of applications, but are most common in engineering and drainage projects.
This product solves a range of problems relating to the environment. This includes anyone from amateur DIYists to large commercial engineering projects.
A non-woven membrane is a type of geotextile membrane.
This is the perfect fabric for wrapping module soakaway crates or lining land drains. It can be used for ground stabilisation, building work and landscaping.
The modern membrane goes further than filtering fine sediment, as it can restrict pollutants in fluids from passing through fabrics. The prevents the underlying layers from becoming contaminated.
Find out more
For more information, call us on 01246 418144.